Kamal's Application letter

 To:      NalaFEM

Ga’anlibah District

Cabaaye village

                   Hargeisa Somaliland

            +2526-3-4402758

 Date: 13th May  2022

 

Re:   Communication and press officer

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to apply the vacancy position of protection and gender coordinator that you posted Somali jobs website in May 2022. I am interested in this work as my skills; qualifications and experience match your vacancy requirements.

I feel confident that my 11 years of solid experience in facilitation skills and project management provides me with the capabilities and experience to successfully fulfill this position. Accordingly, I have enclosed my CV for your consideration.

Previously I have worked as a consultant in both the government NGOs, INGOs, and private sectors on a variety of projects. In Save the Children, Oxfam, SOS, HAVOYOCO, ANPPICAN, UNICEF, UNDP, UNFPA, MESAF, MOHD, and the ministry of education and science and worked  as chairperson of the Somaliland civil society election monitoring committee (SONSAF)

As a professional writting of press release and position paper and other news items for the influencing and advocacy  feel that my greatest strengths are my proven track record of delivering training and projects on time and within budget as well as my extensive experience in project management.

I would appreciate an opportunity to further discuss your needs and my application and suitability. Please feel free to contact me to set up a mutually convenient time and date for an interview.
I thank you for your time and consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Kamal Hassan Isak
Applicant 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kamal Hassan Isak CURRICULUM VITAE

Nin qaylay qalad ma leh.